Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's been another fast week.  They seem to go super fast as the end of May approaches with all of the school activities.

Today I am thankful for...
~ the way my husband is so caring and attentive to my needs.

~ hugs from my sweet boy at school.  I had volunteered and stopped by his lunch to see him and he asked if I could stay so I did.

~ several wonderful books I've read lately.  I have one audio book that I've not finished and a couple other library books I've read...The Chance by Karen Kingsbury and Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper.  Both are wonderful!  I'm doing a review on Out of My Mind in a couple of days because it is so good. 

~ the rains we have had and safety during the storms.

~ having a nice Mother's Day weekend and seeing family when we went to my cousin's graduation as well as safe travel too and from there. 

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They do fly by too quickly!!!! Thankful for the blessings you have been given. ((HUGS))