1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate? We are going to a play presented by a local church. We always dye eggs together. The past couple of years I've made a scavenger hunt on Saturday for Caleb to find some surprises. Since we've lived here, we have been attending a community sunrise service followed by our regular church services on Easter morning.
2. What is something you feel too young to do? Be forgetful. I mailed an Easter card to a friend on Monday. Then I thought to myself did I already mail her one last week with the ones I already sent? I got one in the mail from her, and she said she forgot if she had mailed me one already too. It was kinda funny!
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why? Probably not being proud. I feel I have to be on guard against being prideful.
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
Iris....We had a spot where we backed up to turn around in our driveway. In a little corner by that were always irises....purple, white, and yellow. I have some of them now. They were from my grandmother's and aunt's houses.
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you? No I don't think I have. I don't think I would willingly!
6. What is something you keep in a basket? I'm trying to think of baskets in my house. I have a plastic basket I keep in a drawer with pens/pencils in it.
7. When was the last time you felt foolish? One day recently when Caleb and I were playing I played a trick on him. I don't really know why I did it, I felt bad afterward because he didn't think it was funny, and it upset him which I hadn't expected.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This makes me smile. It is in my bathroom. My husband drew the picture for me for Christmas.
Have a day of blessings!