Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

We are at Women Taking a Stand this week for Thankful Thursday.  Laurie has a nice post there about giving thanks for the people who led her to the Cross.  Join us in counting blessings today! 

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband being able to get a half-price membership to work out as he's been wanting to do.  He started this week and is enjoying that.

~ my time with my boy after school.  I enjoy our routine and how he does his homework without complaining.  He saves the reading for last so he can keep reading past the 20 minute time limit he's supposed to for homework.

~ sitting outside enjoying the sunshine of a pretty spring day. 

~ reflecting on the sacrifice of Christ and the hope I have because the grave is empty.

~ being able to watch some free webinars for my continuing education.  When I see free ones I sign up and then if I can't watch I unsubscribe to them.  The past few days I'd signed up for three different ones.  It seems like I have a long time to get the next 150 hours since I'm just starting over, but I don't want to wait till the end to work on it!  Every little bit adds up.
Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Such great thanks. I always looked forward to having my kids home from school. Being a stay at home mom was the best decision I ever made. Bless you!

Pia said...

Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Pia