Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thursday and I am again joining with Thankful Thursday to share some of my many blessings of the past week.  Having a thankful heart is a wonderful habit!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband getting a new truck and the wisdom he used in getting it.  Through the years he has had various trucks....some he liked more than others.  When I was pregnant he sold the truck he had to get an older one so we wouldn't have truck payments as we adjusted to my being a stay at home Mom.  I'm thankful he found this new truck and that it worked out for him to get it.  And a nice extra was the one they found for him that was the color he wanted had some extras on it that we got for the same price as the truck without the extra. :) 

~ my boy and I having enjoyable summer days together.  I just love having him with me so much as I run errands.  We have had a normal fun week this week.  It has been wonderful!  

~ having a productive day at home!  I got so many chores done, which felt really great.

~ the yummy produce from our garden.  We have started getting red tomatoes now.  They were yummy with our lunch and on our burgers for supper.  We have lots of squash too.

~ going to spend the night at the river for the night.  Caleb had a great time fishing with Daddy and Pawpaw.  My father-in-law shared some stories about the river and times he had come there with his Dad as well as his Grandpa coming there.

I have a post over at Laced with Grace today also. 

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful list of blessings. I am happy your family got a new truck too.

Blessings,
K

BARBIE said...

Congrats on the new truck. My hubby recently got a new/used truck and the Lord definately had his had in it. Have a fabulous weekend.