Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Audio book: 52 Things Wives Need from Their Husbands

I listened to 52 Things Wives Need from Their Husbands by Jay Payleitner. 


Each chapter is something different a husband can do for his wife. Some are serious while others are more lighthearted, yet all are valuable in the marriage relationship. 

Even though it is written for men, I still enjoyed it. I believe any husband would benefit from this book. Many times I laughed while listening because the author was right on target in what he was saying wives need!  The ideas were very practical and easy to put into practice.   If you are a husband reading this review, try this book for some ideas you may have forgotten (or even some you've never thought of) to show love to your wife. 

The book was read by the author. His voice was easy to hear. Having the author read his own work adds meaning to the text for me as a listener and gives it a more personal feel. 

Thank you to the christianaudio Reviewers program for providing this audio book for my review.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: