Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's your reaction to answered prayer?

It was a little after midnight and I was awakened to noises outside.  As I became fully alert, I realized we were in the middle of a thunderstorm.  I got up and checked on our son.  Finding him sound asleep, I laid back down.  The storm really picked up then, and I soon began to hear hail beating against our window.  My husband got up to look outside, and soon after I heard little feet coming towards our bed.  Our boy climbed in bed beside me and snuggled down into the covers. He told me he didn’t like the noises.
Please visit over at Laced with Grace today to read the rest of this devotional.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Karen said...

I loved what you wrote today, Bethany. I have to remind myself that God sees the WHOLE picture and knows what is best.
Bless you.