Hello everyone. I am very busy today but wanted to stop and ask for you to please pray for us. My husband went to the inspection on House #2 yesterday, and we were surprised to find it has some major issues. It is a new house so apparently it was a builder who did poor quality work. It looks fine on the outside, but the inspectors found termite damage, rotting wood, and foundation issues. We do not want to go into a house with these major problems.
Now we are trying to decide what to do. We are still planning to be out of our duplex tomorrow. One option is to use a rental our realtor has and just wait on House #1. I was so excited about the school Caleb would attend if we lived in House #2. I think the school at House #1 is a good one too, I just liked the other one better.
Thank you for your prayers.
Have a day of blessings!