We started a new month this week. I always like to turn the calendar to a new month. The weather hasn't changed though even though the "-ber" months started!
This week I am thankful for...
~ when my husband cooks the bacon for Titus to have for his breakfast.
~ the time and work our oldest put into the new feed shed for the goats.
~ our DIL getting to use her ASL to help others.
~ the excitement of our youngest that he gets to bring home his trumpet to practice.
~ getting a refund in the mail from the quilting company that overcharged me. I don't know how I missed that when I paid the bill!
~ serving together as a family at our church's Wednesday night meal we have a couple times a month. We were off for the summer and started back up again this week. It was nice to see a big crowd show up for it too.
~ seeing a tiny hummingbird in the back yard this week.
Bethany
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment