Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thankful Thursday




It's a beautiful fall day here!  Such a nice temperature and sunshine.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband getting me a milkshake when I had a scratchy throat.

~  talking to our oldest at lunch and church on Sunday and seeing him start off a new season with the non-profit he started.

~ sweet message from my DIL after I put a post up about the "P" charm I gave her at the rehearsal dinner.  The charm was a reminder we bought to pray for our son's future wife so it was special to give it to her.

~ playing "indoor baseball" with my little boy after school.  

~ making rolls with freshly milled flour all on my own and they turned out good!

~ my Mom helping to get my items ready for the local consignment sale so I could drop it off today.  

~ working on quilting projects.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: