Thursday, August 1, 2024

Thankful Thursday



Happy August!

This week I am thankful for...

~ when my husband gets me gas and has the car ready to go.  Also his thoughtfulness in me not driving the van after we picked it up from the shop.  He knew it would smell like paint fumes and knew that would bother me.  Sweet of him to think of that!

~ getting birthday wish list from our oldest who has a birthday coming up in a couple weeks.  :) 

 ~ my sweet DIL playing in the ocean with Titus.

~when my little boy sings. 

~ getting to do a fun continuing ed workshop this week.

~ picking up the fresh beef for our freezer.  So thankful!

~  time together at the beach with all 5 of us! 

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Fresh bread is always a blessing 🙌 Even from the freezer.