Thursday, May 23, 2024

Thankful Thursday



This week I am thankful for...

~ finishing Re Engage with my husband.  Sunday was our last class.  It was been so beneficial for us and our marriage.  

~ when my big boy stopped by and seeing the hug he gave his little brother.  It was sweet.

~ getting a hug from my DIL and see her new to her vehicle. 

~ fun at field day with our little guy!  It was fun to watch them have fun and compete.  He got 2nd in the 100 m, 3rd in the softball throw, and 4th in the football punt.   

~ starting a Bible study called Untangle Your Emotions by Jennie Allen.  I've also been listening off and on to her podcast and am excited to do this study this summer. 

~ the last day of school.  Hip hip hooray!

~ fresh blackberries grown here.  The lady also gave me some squash and zucchini.  Yummy!



Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: