Thursday, June 8, 2023

Thankful Thursday

Another week of summer and it’s Thursday already. Today I am thankful for…
~ time with my husband celebrating our 22nd anniversary last weekend! 

~ my big boy working at a new job. Proud of him. 

~ going to coloring club at the library with my little guy. 

~ that we all got to help at VBS this week at our church. 

~ that I had a Zoom appointment rescheduled for Tuesday with my counselor instead of Monday. I woke up in the night very dizzy and still felt bad in the morning. I could tell I was beginning to feel the anxiety which I haven’t felt in a long while until recently. It was perfect timing to have the appointment to  talk through and remember the tools I can use in these situations. And also the progress I’ve made. 

~ that my Mom took Titus a couple hours for lunch while I rested and felt better Tuesday. 

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: