Thursday, June 1, 2023

Thankful Thursday



A new month!  I always like to flip the calendar.  

Today I am thankful for...

~ that my husband was off on Monday and all the housework we got done. 

~ my boy working to earn money and also how he's taken care of paying for his education....so far he's been using scholarships.  He had to request them and get them sent in to the school as he's needed them. We like hearing about his plans for the fall and his ideas.

~ my little guy having a fun time at football camp three days this week. And that he's been home with me!

~ having my Dad come by and have supper together on Monday.  

~ fields of yellow flowers....there are so many this year and they are so beautiful!  

~ getting Blue Bell on sale this week and trying the Dr. Pepper float one.  It isn't my favorite but tastes good.  It has been many years since I've had a Dr. Pepper!



Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: