Thursday, February 2, 2023

Thankful Thursday




Happy February!

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband being able to work from home so he didn't have to drive on the icy roads.

~ having my big boy at home.  His classes were cancelled and he has been home this week too.  It's been nice to see him have the time to interact with his brother too.

~ my little guy's excitement about February 1st and our countdown to Valentine's Day.  He put out our Valentine decorations Tuesday evening.

~ wood for fire in the fire place.  The boys enjoyed making fires together.  I believe it did cause me to have a sore throat.  But it was warm and toasty for cold days.

~ enjoying the weekend at the Marriage Retreat with my husband.  It was a nice weekend away and being together.

~ plenty of food in our pantry/freezer to eat while we've been iced in! 

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany