Thursday, October 6, 2022

Thankful Thursday



Happy October!  

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband being able to get some things done at home and around the yard before he starts back to working full time.

~ being able to hang some laundry for my big boy....he had done part of it and I thought it'd be helpful to him to hang it.  He was apprecitaive of my help.

~ my little guy enjoying 2nd grade and to see his growth and confidence.  The school counselor mentioned this to me last week, how much he's grown and blossomed the past couple of years.  So proud of him!  

~ getting to shop at the local consignment sale and find things for Titus.  I also am thankful to be able to sell stuff at it.  I checked my earnings and have sold quite a bit. Also today I got to work at the sale with my Mom...she got my stuff ready for me and worked a shift with me so I could shop early and get a little more % of my earnings!  Thanks Mom.

~ being able to volunteer on Friday mornings at my boy's school!  I made copies last Friday just like I did when Caleb was in 2nd grade.  

~ yummy kettle corn our neighbor gave to us.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: