Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thankful Thursday



Here we are already saying good bye to September!  There has been a slight chill in the air in the mornings as we are going to school.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband getting his offical job offer and can start Oct. 11. God has taken care of us and we are so thankful.  

~ my big boy working hard on so many things...his EMT classes (doing well in that), VFD (had a fire call about 1:45 this morning, I didn't even hear him leave), and he started a non-profit!  It's all so exciting and amazing to watch and support.

~ my little boy having fun at his first UIL practice after school.  I love that he tried out for UIL competitions and is excited about it.

~ going to ladies class at church and making treats for teachers at our neighborhood school together.  Lots of fun and laughter with these ladies and I love them!

~ the cooler temperatures this week as I'm taking Titus to school.

~ starting new books...both one I'm reading and one audio book in the car.  Two new ones the same week and both are so good!  I'll be reviewing A Quilt for Christmas  by Melody Carlson soon!

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: