Friday, September 17, 2021

Thankful Thursday


Another Friday edition of Thankful Thursday!

These weeks are so full and so fast.  I'm so thankful we get to keep playing football.

This week I am thankful for..
~ hearing my husband talk on the phone as he works from home...he has so much knowledge! I'm so proud of him!

~ seeing how hard my big boy is working and keeping up with every thing.  He is showing his steer this weekend so that has meant some early mornings/late nights on top of his football and school work.

~ that I was able to take my little guy his water for the day when he forgot his in the van.  I think it must have fallen out of the backpack pocket.  I was glad his teacher told me he didn't have it and I saw the message. 

~ seeing family at our niece's 12th birthday party.  I also enjoyed getting to see her work with her two goats that she is going to show this year.

~ seeing/hearing the football players' excitement when they get the gifts from their Littles each week.

~ entering items at the fair!  A Shutterfly book I made from our 20 year anniversary trip got 1st.  I also entered some cakes and breads.  I don't know the bread results but I know the cakes got 1st, 4th, and 6th.  It's a fun thing I enjoy doing each September.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: