Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thankful Thursday



Happy Thursday!  Here is my thankful list for this week:

~ my husband driving us to the memorial service for my uncle so I could see my aunt and cousin.  It was snowy, but he said the roads weren't bad (icy) and they weren't.   I was thankful he was willing to go/drive.

~ my big boy working hard and doing so well in his first semester of his junior year.  He had several commitments, and he excelled in his academics too.  

~ my little guy losing another tooth without trouble!  He has been wiggling it and trying to get it out.  In the night he got me to tell me he had to go potty.  I got up with him and when he came out he said feel my tooth.  It was very wiggly.  I told him we'd check it when we got up.  It was 5:22 a.m. when this happened by the way!  So he laid down and then said "Mom I think my tooth fell out! Can we see if it's bleeding?" We got up and checked and he rinsed his mouth, it wasn't bleeding.  Then he went back to sleep until it was time to get up for school!  

~ healthy eyes!  I had an appointment with the eye doctor and was glad to hear they look good again this year.  I asked him if it would get worse since I've over 40 now.  

~ the beautiful snow we received on Sunday.  We all enjoyed it. And Titus and Caleb didn't have school on Monday so that was fun as well.  

~ being able to start on new quilting projects.  I found some Valentine material, and we are making a pillow for Titus.  (He asked me if I could make him one!)

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

2 comments:

2 gators said...

love your thankful list today :) Funny story on eye site 1 month after my 40th bday I got bifocals now I am 53 and they say I need tri-focals due to computer work. I always thought people that can quilt are very cool I have the first and last quilt that my mom made all by hand

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like things are going well for you and your family. Take care, stay well and enjoy the weekend.