Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thankful Thursday


This is going to be quick!

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband helping me extra when Titus was not feeling well.

~ talking with my big boy as he ate supper this week.  This week has felt busy so I didn't feel like I got to see him as much.

~ my sweet boy taking his medicine like a big boy and being brave as they were cleaning out his ears at the doctor's office.

~ my aunt who has a birthday today!  I always appreciate the things she does and love she gives to me and my family.  I have many fun happy memories from my childhood with her in them too.

~ the encouragement and reminder from my neighbor/friend as we were working on a quilting project today to remain CALM.  It was an acronym she read in a Max Lucado book.
Celebrate God's goodness
Ask God for help.
Leave your concerns with him.
Meditate on good things.

~ to be able to vote and live in this country with that freedom.


Have a day of blessings! 

 Bethany

No comments: