Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thankful Thursday



Hope you are having a wonderful week.  We are past the middle of September already!

~ my husband turns the truck around each night for me to be ready to go each morning.  I miss my van!  It blesses me that he does this simple little thing for me and makes me smile when I go out and it is done without my mentioning it.

~  the funny jokes my big boy reads and shares with us.  I love it when he will read some random joke to us and make us laugh and to see him laugh about it again as he is trying to say it.  

~ my little guy's excitement to get to be a class helper this week.  He was so excited when it was his turn to be the line leader!

~ entering my breads and cakes at the West Texas Fair.  I tried some new recipes and it was fun.  I won a few ribbons as well.  I will go pick it all up next week.

~ having our ladies' Bible class.  We had our second week this week.  It is a study about Psalm 23 and I am going to enjoy it.

~ beautiful sunrises, seeing a squirrel through the window on our back porch, and my lantana beginning to bloom again.  And my eyes to see all these things. 

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: