Thursday, June 11, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday!

This week I had my routine mammogram on Monday.  It was supposed to be in March I think but got rescheduled a couple times due to coronavirus.  On Tuesday afternoon I got a call that they needed me to come back for more images and ultrasound.  I was able to be seen on Wednesday.  All was clear and what they had seen was nothing.  I said thank you God.  Very thankful for the good report and that I got my results so quickly.

Here is my list of thankfuls for this week...
~ my husband taking me to my appointment.  I told him he wouldn't be able to go in the building with me, he said he could sit in the parking lot.  I knew he would do this as soon as I scheduled it, without even asking him.  I love him!

~ the excitement of my big boy to start back to workouts on Monday.  He has been enthusiastic about it and loves being back on the field.

~ my little guy rubbing my shoulder when it was tight.  He was so sweet laying beside me on the floor and used his hands and feet and helped it feel better.  It was very relaxing.

~ getting my toes painted.

~ I was reminded how blessed I am with the people in my life to support me.  I told a few friends/family, small group and ladies Bible class about my mammogram and asked them to pray for my peace.  I was so encouraged by them.  They sent me messages and text.  It lifted me up to know they were praying for me as I was waiting.  

~  cards in the mail from my pen pal girls.  Always makes me smile!

What are you thankful for this week?

Have a day of blessings!

Bethany

No comments: