Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thankful Thursday

This always feels like a slow month!  Now we are almost to the end. We are excited to start our countdown to Valentine’s day with our mailboxes!
This week I am thankful for...

~ having a fabulous weekend with my sweetie at our church’s marriage retreat. It was such a great time of being together with other couples, learning, and time just the two of us.  Eating at a couple of my favorite restaurants was fun too!

~  appreciation from my big boy when I do something for him.  It was nice he noticed and appreciated it.

~ my little guy having fun at a birthday party for a friend.  He was so excited too to get a thank you note in the mail from the friend.

~  teaching a Wednesday night class at church. It is such a short time and it goes so quickly. The kids are fun.

~  warm robe and pajamas and slippers for chilly nights!  The wind not blowing when we were out delivering meals. It was cold but I was thankful wind wasn’t blowing too!

~ getting a free tea when I bought a couple gift cards this week. It was a fun surprise!

Have a day of blessings!  Bethany

No comments: