Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thankful Thursday

I look forward to getting back to regular blogging at some point.  Maybe eventually!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband being able to go help his parents with a move after his Dad had shoulder surgery.

~ my big boy having such a wonderful time with his youth group on their Mystery Trip over the weekend.  We loved hearing his stories.

~ being able to do Meals on Wheels with my little guy.  It is such a blessing.  I love that we can do this together.

~ feeling better after feeling sick last week for a few days.

~ teaching a Wednesday class at church.  The kids say cute things, and I've enjoyed getting to know this group.

~ going to the ladies supper at church.  We had a nice evening of eating and fellowship.  My boys got to have boys' night.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: