Thursday, December 12, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!  I hope your December is going well.  The month is going by quickly.  Are you ready for Christmas?

This week I am thankful for...
~ the ways my husband makes me smile.  I will think of something he did during the day while he is at work.

~ my big boy working on things for his little chicks that he is raising for FFA.  They came last week and are living in the garage in a box until they get bigger.

~ my little guy participating in the children's Christmas program at our church on Sunday.  He did a good job saying his name and what it means.  Then the songs were so cute.  Everyone did a good job!

~ decorating for Christmas.  We got our tree on Friday last week and then decorated it on Saturday evening.

~ enjoying a meal with my boys at Cracker Barrel last Friday after we got our family picture made.  I was excited with how it turned out.  I am going to print them to mail with our Christmas letter.

~ opportunities to serve others during this season.  It has been fun to do with the boys.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: