Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thankful Thursday



We are almost saying goodbye to June!

Here is my thankful list for this week....
~ my husband asking how I felt and wanting to understand.

~ having my big boy at home this week.  He had a fabulous week at camp last week.  It's good to have him home.

~ holding my little guy when he didn't feel well.  We don't know what was wrong, he had a low fever Saturday night and into Sunday.  He's done this before.  I am thankful I could hold him and be together at home.

~ getting my toes painted.  One of the teachers here paints toes with fun designs.  I got polka dots this time.  :)

~ spending the day with my Mom.  We did some errands together.

~ home days with my boys.  It has been wonderful that we have had days at home to do not much together.


Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: