Thursday, June 13, 2019

Thankful Thursday





This is a new dish towel I received for my birthday from a friend. I like using them.
This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband praying for me. I appreciate him so much.

~ having my big boy home this week. He was at camp last week in New Mexico and will be at another camp next week.  We missed him. He had a good time at the camp.

~ playing with Play Doh with my little guy. We’ve done that a couple days this week.

~ a fun family night at church. We have them once a month in the summer.  The first one was a popscicle party.  So fun!

~ volunteering together at the library book sale. We got to go shopping today. The boys both found a stack of books! We love books!

~ a pretty flower from my neighbor. It is a gardenia and smells so good.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love dish towels. I do collect them. I love giving them as gifts. That is so sweet of your husband to pray for you. I can't really talk about God with my husband. I remember those play doh days. I feel bad now when I think about it. I would make them play with it in the garage. I guess I will let little James play with it in the kitchen!! Gardenia's were my mother's favorite flower. I'm in Florida with my dad today. Arrived last night. He will be 96 on the 25th!