Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Happy first Thursday of June!

This week I feel I have so many things for which I am thankful.  I was thinking about them as I took my walk and it made me smile.

Today I am thankful for...
~ celebrating 18 years of marriage with my husband.  Our anniversary was on Sunday.

~ seeing pictures today of my big boy at camp.  I haven't seen him or heard from him this week, they left on Sunday morning for one of his camps.  Well today a friend showed me some pictures that were posted on Instagram from the youth group.  I don't do Instagram so hadn't seen them.  It was good to see his smiling face, and it looks like he is having a good time.

~ doing some fun activities this week with my little guy.  We went to the summer reading program at the library and had a play date with a couple of friends. We spent the afternoon outside one day in our back yard.  He played and played with a water squirter and then in the dirt.  I read my book as he played.

~ visiting our neighbor and how she lets Titus feed the birds with her and play with their dog.

~ seeing some friends in Walmart and getting to visit with them for a few minutes.

~ my little Wednesday night class in church.  It is a sweet little class and I enjoy getting to teach it for a few months.


Have a day of blessings!
    Bethany

No comments: