Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thankful Thursday




We've had an interesting week.  Weather wise it was snowing on Saturday!  We did not get too much here.  Then it warmed up for a few days. Now today it got cold again, I think I saw some snow flurries as I was picking up Caleb after his work out.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband being able to be seen by our doctor. He has been feeling so bad and was glad to get in to see the doctor yesterday morning.  He had laryngitis and respiratory and sinus infection and the start of ear infection.

~ my big boy doing so well in his powerlifting.  He is really enjoying it and getting stronger.  They practice after school.  I like hearing about how much he can lift now.

~ taking my little guy to story time at our local library. It was a Christmas story and craft. I enjoy our activities together. He's been a big help to me too this week.

~ God's protecting hand on two friends.  I think it was Saturday I saw two posts back to back from friends of how God had protected them.  One was hit in their vehicle by a drunk driver. The other was in an ATV accident where the ATV flipped.  Both ladies were protected and just had minor injuries.  I joined them in praising God for protecting them in these situations.

~ the beauty of the Christmas season.  I love the decorations and all the lights we see as we are out at night.

~ answer to prayer for a cousin.  A tumor was found recently, and they did a biopsy and found out it was benign.


I'm linking with others participating in Thankful Thursday today. Click here to join.

Have a day of blessings! 
   Bethany

3 comments:

Terri D said...

Much to be thankful for!! Praise God!!

Rebecca Jo said...

So much here that is just so praise worthy!
So glad that tumor was benign. That's always a hold your breath moment
Isnt the library so fun during the holiday season????
Glad your hubby got some medical treatment & hope he's feeling better soon!
Thanks for linking up with me!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh my, hope your husband is feeling better soon. Glad you saw the doctor. Thank God your friends were okay. I love the beauty of this time of year too! Great news on your cousins tumor. Have a nice weekend.