Thursday, December 6, 2018

Thankful Thursday



This week I am thankful for...
~ time away with my husband.  Dec. 2 is our 1/2  year anniversary, and it worked out for us to go out of town together since I had a dr. appointment on Monday (out of town). We enjoyed our time (until my husband got sick in the night! It took him a while to be normal, but he is feeling better now.

~ my big boy has chickens now that he is showing for FFA.  They have already grown quite a bit!

~ the songs of my little boy.  I grinned at him today as he was singing and watching himself in the glass of the oven.  He was dancing around and making silly faces to see his reflection.

~ watching the coverage of President George H.W. Bush's funeral and reading more about him.  I appreciated the words shared by his son.  He was a President of my childhood.

~ going to Sam's with my neighbor.  She also switched up her membership and added us to have a membership as well which was so nice of her.  I enjoyed looking around and comparing prices for items I normally buy. And found a few things to buy. 

~ receiving lots of packages lately!  I've been ordering quite a few gifts online and I've received some new books to review.  Titus likes helping me open them.

Have a day of blessings! 
Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounded so perfect until your husband got sick. So sorry about that. Good luck with the chickens. That is too cute with Titus watching himself in the oven. I've been getting lot's of packages too. It's fun shopping online. Have a nice weekend.