Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thankful Thursday


It's been a busy week for us. It's the last week of school for Caleb.  Hooray!!!  I have also been tired from the weekend I guess too.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband taking the van to get the tires rotated before it hit 25,000 miles. We bought it new last year on our anniversary weekend.  So we were about weeks short of getting that many miles in a year! 

~ my big boy having a wonderful year in 8th grade.  Tomorrow he will finish junior high!  At his awards this week he was the announcer for the 6th grade awards.  The awards he received were A Honor Roll and Top 10%.  Then he was also recognized with a special lunch, going to the movies, and gift cards for being a 2 Million Word reader. His total was close to 4 million (3,875,000 something like that).  He has done a great job this year and worked really hard.

~ my little guy helping me make our traditional "last day of school" sign for Caleb.  He was so cute helping me first erase when I messed up and then today when we were coloring. 

~ the teachers Caleb has had in junior high.  I feel blessed with the teachers he has had.  The three math teachers have all been so helpful, and I've just been amazed with his algebra teacher. 

~ seeing the movie "I Can Only Imagine."  It was a fabulous movie and great story.  I recommend it if you have not seen it yet. 

~ having a fun time with our family down at the river. We went down Friday after school until Sunday afternoon.  Caleb did a lot of fishing with Pawpaw (didn't catch anything).  Titus had fun playing with his cousins and throwing rocks.  I'm glad we can spend this time together. 

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I still haven't seen that movie. Hopefully I'll get it on Neflix soon. Way to go Caleb on getting those awards. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and summer.

Unknown said...

Wow you are busy! The end of school always seemed busy to me as well when our kids were little. It all goes by so fast so please enjoy it all