Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today I am thankful for...
~ lunch dates with my hubby.  I always look forward to our time together on our Tuesday lunches.  Titus has been picking where we go lately.  This week he said Rosa's. 

~ "morning" and hugs from my big boy. 

~ coloring and playing blocks with my little guy. We have had a couple days just at home this week doing chores and playing which has been nice for both of us.

~ teaching a class at church on Wednesdays.  Last night was my first time.  I was a little nervous thinking about it.  It went fine, and I am glad to do this for a while.  It's been a while since I've taught a class at church. 

~ finding out more information about the mission trip to Haiti that my son and husband will be going on this summer. 

~ booking our vacation! We are going to the DC area. A travel agent has helped me and been so incredibly helpful.  She is a friend from where we used to live.  I saw an ad about helping to plan vacations on her FB a while back so I talked to her.  I was so thankful to have her help because she is familiar with the location, has suggestions on what to do and found us some good deals too I think. 

Thanks for visiting!  What is on your thankful list today?

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethaany

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is nothing better than a morning hug, or an afternoon hug or even a evening hug for that matter. I love hugs. Looks like a great trip is planned. Have fun.