Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thankful Thursday

This week is our Spring Break.  I am thankful for...

~ celebrating my husband's birthday on Tuesday.  He is two weeks younger than me.  We took a cake and pie to his work office after we went to lunch.  We went with him on an overnight trip.  Before we left I remembered that we always sing "Happy birthday" to him and the boys help blow out the candles.  So I picked up a pack of cupcakes and we sang at the hotel lobby.  Titus sang on and on very loudly and it was very cute.

~ my big boy feeling better this week and being seen by the ENT.  We were glad he was able to be seen so quickly after his referral.  It looks like he is going to have his tonsils removed this summer. 

~ my little guy's love for his big brother and how he gets excited/happy about such simple things.

~ God reminding me not to worry.

~ working on our plans for the summer.  The summer months are filling up quickly! 

~  the timing of devotionals I read.  Two times in the past week it has been perfectly time on the day I needed to read it. 

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: