Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Happy March!  February was busy for us and went fast.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my sweet husband cleaning the house over the weekend.  It felt so nice to come home to the clean house!

~ my big boy doing so well in school. He got his report card last week, we are proud of him.  He is to the 5th six weeks now! 

~ my little guy running in the house and giving me a yellow flower he had found in the yard. 

~ ladies retreat hosted by our church.  It started on Friday and then those that wanted to stayed overnight.  The theme verse was Proverbs 4:23.  I got to know some of the ladies better, and it was a very nice time.

~ having a nice birthday! I turned 39 on Tuesday!  I had my normal Tuesday activities going to Bible study, library with Titus and lunch with my husband.  Then he took off early too.  After we got Caleb we went to my Mom's for a delicious supper.  She made hamburger steak, rolls, mashed potatoes, and pea salad for me (my favorite).  And angel food cake. My husband had made me a chocolate cake as well which we've been enjoying this week.  I also got so many nice cards in the mail and had lunch with a friend on Wednesday.

~ winning a pass to go to the consignment sale here.  I usually to to the sale the night they have "consignor's night."  You get a pass to come before it opens to the public.  Well that was on my birthday night so I hadn't planned to go.  Then Sunday night I got a text that I had won a pass to the "worker's night" so I got to go Monday night!  I found some clothes for Titus and a couple other things.

Have a day of blessings! 
Bethany

No comments: