Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm getting my post done on Thursday this week!

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband taking me to my doctor appointment. We had a nice day together.

~ going to my big boy's band concert. It was fabulous! Also, I'm thankful for the time with him volunteering at the booth at the mall for the Angel Tree project last Saturday.  I'm looking forward to his Christmas break. He gets out early tomorrow to start off his break.

~ making Christmas ornaments to give to the family with my little guy. He was so cute making them and deciding who each one was for. We have a few more to finish. I always did this with Caleb when he was little and now do it with Titus.

~ nice "end of semester" lunch with the Bible study ladies. We made bags to take to the shut ins and delivered those. Then we came back to eat lunch. I am thankful to be able to go to this!  It has blessed my life.

~ the yummy Christmas treats my Mom has made already and shared!  She made Christmas cookies with Titus and he was so cute telling about them. She's made peanut brittle and a candy my great grandmother made.

~ Christmas cards in the mail.


Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany