Friday, December 1, 2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm late again with my TT on Friday this week. 

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband getting some relief this week with his pain from his PT appointments. 

~ my big boy's hard work this week in cleaning his room.  He has made quite a difference in there!

~ my little guy helping me clean out the kitchen cabinets.  He thought it was so fun.  We worked on the cabinets with food this week and made it look very nice.  He is quite a little helper too.

~ the beautiful fall weather we have been having and all of the pretty, colorful leaves in our neighborhood.

~ getting our Christmas letter finished.  I still need to address the envelopes and print the pictures to go with it, but I am happy the letter is done!  I usually do not have it done by the end of November!

~ seeing a dear friend when we were out eating and chatting with her a moment and her sweet hug. 

Have a day of blessings!   
    Bethany

No comments: