Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Lately I've been trying to get my Thankful Thursday typed up while we eat breakfast.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband being home.  He was in Austin for 2 weeks working on hurricane recovery efforts.  We did get to go see him one night which was a blessing.  He was working 12 hour days, 6 days a week.  They want him to go back again too for another rotation.

~ my big boy doing a great job the first six weeks.  He made A honor roll and nearly made it to a million words with the Accelerated Reader program.  He's also doing football and band.

~ my little guy who is 2 and a half today!!  He is so fun and talks nonstop.  He likes to sing too and has so many songs he knows.  He is learning the Books of the Bible, he asks me to sing it and then he fills in some of the books.  (He hollers Titus loudly every time!)  He likes to read books and play football like his big brother.  We are all so thankful for the blessing he is!

~ going to ladies supper at our church this week.  They served baked potatoes and it was a nice evening.  I also got to go to the Bible study this week which is always a blessing.

~ cool mornings and the big beautiful moon at night.

~ days with all of my boys home (like Monday). We enjoyed lunch at my Mom's and the afternoon there.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: