Thursday, September 7, 2017

Thankful Thursday

This week has felt fast to me with the holiday on Monday.  I felt behind all day on Wednesday!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband helping me with household stuff.

~ my big boy doing a great job at the open house at his school.  He was one of the speakers. I told him I was so proud of him for getting in front of all those people and speaking.  Next Thursday starts football! I'm excited to see him play again.

~ my little guy asking me if my back hurts. I hurt myself picking him up Saturday.  I didn't think I did anything any different than I ever do when I pick him up but my lower back started hurting.  So I didn't pick Titus up for a couple days.  He would ask me back hurt?  He prayed for it and asked me if I needed some oils.  It was so sweet.

~ having supper with my forever friend on Sunday night.  We talked for nearly two hours. It was wonderful to visit with her.

~ getting to have lunch with two local friends today.  We have changed churches this summer and it was good to see them.

~ cooler temperatures and breezes.

I am praying for the ones affected by Hurricane Harvey and those preparing for Hurricane Irma.


Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: