Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thankful Thursday

What a week it has been!  My heart has been so sad to see the devastation on our Texas coast after Hurricane Harvey. I just can't get a grasp on that much water. 

Today I am thankful for 
~ my husband driving me to my doctor appointment. 

~ my big boy having a great first day of 8th grade. He loves his schedule and was very excited to be chosen as one of the office aides. 

~ sweet hugs from my baby boy. I love when he tells me I love mommy. 

~ my cousin safety during Hurricane Harvey. Her home wasn't flooded. Also my husband's parents had recently bought a little place on the coast that they are going to work to fix up. They went down today and it is still intact with minimal damage. 

~ seeing people work together to help those in need. I'm touched how the volunteers go to help people they don't know and all the people making donations to help out. 

~ getting to talk with my doctor about some female health issues I have been having. 

~ frozen strawberry lemonade at Sonic happy hour. 

Have a day of blessings!   

Bethany 

No comments: