Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thankful Thursday

It's our first week of summer vacation!  Our June calendar seems to be filling up quickly so I know summer will go fast.  We are enjoying it already.

This week I am thankful for...
~ the love my husband and I share.  I read an article this week (which you can read here) and several things in it reminded me of him and it made me thankful for him that he has those qualities.

~ my big boy being active and helpful. He has been doing some yard work for the neighbor.  He's earning some extra money too.

~ hugs from my little guy when he sees me.  If I have been gone or just out of the room, I love it when he says Hello Mommy and runs to give me a hug!  He gives the sweetest hugs and pats.

~ enjoying time at my Mom's house.  We had supper with them this week...my favorite goulash.  Also I went out and spent the afternoon with the boys.  It's very peaceful and relaxing.  Their house looks so nice!

~ reading a very nice book called Whispers of Rest.  I'll post my review soon. It has been encouraging to me.

~ rain, flowers, and cool breezes.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: