Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Something I learned

I guess I've always taken for granted that my RX would be correct. Sunday night I was taking my RX and when I placed the second pill on my tongue I noticed it had a taste. The pills never have any taste, and I first thought maybe my hand was wet and got the pill wet or something. I took it out and looked and immediately knew it was not the correct pill. It said Beach 1111 on it, which I knew my pills only have numbers. I went and got the bottle and checked all the rest and did not find any others that were wrong. We put it in a bag, and I took it to the pharmacy. The pharmacist was concerned and confused how that had happened and very apologetic. So lesson learned....always check your pills before taking them!

Has this ever happened to you? It is scary to think of the pharmacy making a mistake.  I guess it is something I've never really thought about happening.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yes, it did happen once with my child's prescription. I am so glad you noticed and got it corrected!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

No it hasn't happen to me but thank you for sharing this. I will definitely pay attention to my prescriptions. So glad that you noticed and that you are okay.