Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Once again I've gone another week with only a Thankful Thursday post. Oh well!

This week I am thankful for....

~ my husband's love for me and how he wants to help me and is so supportive of me.

~ snack day with my big boy.  He's been having track practice after school so we haven't been getting to have our normal Thursday snack day.  We got to go get snack today because high school was out of town at a track meet so junior high didn't practice.

~ taking my little guy to story time at the local library.

~ going to run errands with my Mom.  I was able to make several stops as one of us stayed in the car with Titus and didn't get him out every time.  Also I'm thankful we could go over and help her unpack a few boxes this week.

~ how my essential oils have helped me recently.

~ sunny days and seeing flowers in bloom around the neighborhood.  I have noticed the iris in bloom around here lately.

What is on your thankful list this week?

Have a day of blessings!
    Bethany

No comments: