Friday, March 10, 2017

Be Bold


About the book:
Be Bold offers an outlet to simultaneously focus on God’s Word and express creativity. Using scripture as the foundation for her designs, Ellen Elliot takes readers through a series of inspiring verses reinforced with short devotional writings. Topics include joy, hope, self-image, peace, and more. Each coloring page and corresponding devotional will help the reader develop a closer relationship with the Heavenly Father. 

My thoughts:
I have used several adult coloring books.  This is one of my favorites.  I LOVE the way the pictures are drawn and the big letters.  There is a short devotional to go with each verse to color.  The book is designed for teen girls with devotionals applicable to them but anyone really could enjoy it.  I have enjoyed reading the devotionals and coloring in this book.  One thing I would have changed is if the pages would tear out.  They would be pretty to frame.

This book was provided to me by the Tyndale Blog Network for my honest review.  Thank you.


 Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds like a good one. Have a great weekend.