Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Hope you have had a good week. It's time for me to post my list of things I'm thankful for from the past week.

Today I am thankful for....
~ the many ways my husband takes care of me.  He had my car battery checked and replaced this week cause.  He also took off a couple hours so I could go to the doctor.

~ my big boy having a short week back to school.  They started on Wednesday and it was nice to have a shorter week to get back into the routine after our wonderful break.

~ doing "lessons" with my little boy. Caleb and I did "lessons" as we called them.  The teacher in me loves planning activities and themes.  We have a little blue table (that was Caleb's).  We will do letters, shapes, colors, and Bible lessons.  We started this week and have had fun.

~ going to the doctor to get his opinion about my throat constriction.  I felt silly to go but he said it was good I came.  If it gets worse or changes he will refer me to a GI doctor.

~ a perfectly time devotional reading.

What is on your thankful list this week?

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: