Monday, November 21, 2016

The Hawaiian Quilt

I realized I had never posted my review of this book so I wanted to do that.  I've read many books by Wanda E Brunstetter as well as various other authors who write stories about the Amish.  This one is very different because four friends who are Amish take a trip on a cruise ship to Hawaii.  That makes for an unusual setting for this book.   It was interesting the things that took place in the story (without giving away too much) that led Mandy to end up being longer in Hawaii than she originally planned.
I do look forward to more about the characters.  I was surprised by how the main character Mandy acted at times.  

This book had a different feel from other Amish books I've read and took me a while to "get into it." Overall, it was an okay book.

I received a copy of this book from the author for my honest review.  Thank  you.

Have a day of blessings!
    Bethany

No comments: