Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving! Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving! We have so many blessings!

This week on Thanksgiving I am thankful for...

~ the friendship and love I share with my husband. He blesses me daily and I am thankful for how well he knows me.

~ my big boy who is becoming a young man. He brightens my days with his conversations as he shares his thoughts and opinions. He has many talents and interests and I am enjoying seeing him discover and develop those.

~ my little boy who brings joy to my heart with his laughter and funny things he does.  He is very persistant and curious.

~ our home...our safe place and place filled with memories and togetherness.

~ conveniences of our life....water, electricity, washer/dryer, cars.

~ family and friends.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: