Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thankful Thursday

We are to the half-way point already for September!  Here is my thankful list for this week....

~ something sweet my husband told me.....When I delivered the bread to the fair I got there and realized I had left the recipe cards at home which must be turned in with your entries.  So I had to turn around and go back home.  I told him he had a dumb wife.  He said no not dumb, just human.  I thought it was sweet.

~ our boy winning first place and best of show with one of his paintings at the fair.  This was his first time ever to win such and we were all pretty excited for him. His painting was called Wheatfields.

~ taking walks with my baby boy around the neighborhood and seeing him enjoy the outdoors.

~ that my husband and I could make some things for the fair. He made a cake and I made two cakes and three bread entries.  It is always a fun thing for me to do if I place or not.  I got a 4th on a cake and my husband got 6th in a different category.  I got two 5ths and a 4th in the breads  I made.

~ enjoying our boy's first football game.  It was SO hot and their bleachers were burning hot.  Our team won so that was fun too.  It was nice he had some grandparents come watch him too.

~ rain.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: