Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thankful Thursday

It's time for another Thankful Thursday.  Here is my thankful list for this week--

~ being able to FaceTime and talk to on the phone and with texts to my husband while he was out of town this week.

~ my big boy having fun at his football camp.  It was three days this week, and he had a good time.  It made him excited again for the upcoming football season (his first year to play).

~ my sweet baby boy noticing new things and saying new words.  This week it's been "butterfly."  Daddy was changing him after church Sunday, and he pointed up at the butterflies and Daddy said is that a butterfly?  Titus was saying it "bulla"  and has been saying it all week.  There was a moth in his room so Caleb caught it in a clear plastic tub so Titus could see it up close.  When he goes in his room he looks for it and asks "bulla?"

~ my Mom coming to visit one night and having fun while she was here.

~ Walmart grocery pick up.  Do you have this in your area?  (You can click on that link to enter your zip code and find out.) We have done several orders, and it has been wonderful!  If you have it in your area and have not used it yet, I can give you a code to get $10 off your first order.  I did another pick up this week, and it is so fast and convenient.

~ going school supply shopping.  I love to do this every year! (but am sad that summer will be over so soon!)

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany
 

2 comments:

Karen said...

It is good to look back over the week and be thankful for all the blessings. I love Titus saying "butterfly". I would like to know the code you mentioned for Walmart. That would really be handy in cold weather or for bulky items.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a good week. Football....how exciting! Fun having your mom over for a night too. We get a lot of Bulla visitors in our yard. Always think about the babies in Heaven.