Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday

It's time for me to post my list of things I'm thankful for from the past week. I enjoy doing this every week.

Here is my list for this week:

~ the memories my husband shared with me that he remembered from the day Titus was born.  He remembered things I did not, I enjoyed sharing that with him.

~ the excitement my big boy had on his brother's birthday. He could not wait to get him up on Tuesday morning and was just so excited for him.  It was very sweet!

~ celebrating our ONE year old boy!  We had a great day together on his actual birthday.

~ a good check-up for our boy this week.  He is growing as he should be and healthy for which we are thankful.  He was upset with the shots but calmed down fairly quickly.

~ having such a nice birthday party last weekend for Titus.  He was so cute eating his cake and opening his gifts.

~ successful trips to the grocery store. I have tried a new day/time to go to the store the past two weeks, and I really like doing it a little differently than I had been.

There are many other things I could add of course but I limit myself to six each week!  Thanks for stopping by.

Have a day of blessings!