Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thankful Thursday

We've had a nice week.  It's gone fast for us all I think.  Next week is spring break and we are looking forward to it.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband's sweet words to me.  He's been so encouraging to me with his words, and I appreciate that so much.

~ my boy's finger being okay after his injury last Thursday. It was sore for several days.  He was able to play his trumpet again by Sunday.  It is still bruised.

~ my baby boy helping with the laundry.  He is so cute when he will put the clothes in and out of the dryer when I am putting some in.  He likes to help pull them out of the basket to help me fold and hang them.  Today he had some pants he acted like he was trying to put on himself.  He will put his socks down by his feet too but hasn't figured out getting the feet in the socks!

~ rain.  It has stormed a couple times this week, and we received quite a bit of rain.

~ feeling better myself.  Last Thursday evening my throat felt scratchy.  I thought it was allergies so I gargled and took some zyrtec. It hurt worse in the night and all day Friday plus I felt achy, so I assumed it wasn't allergies.  It wasn't any better by Saturday morning so I went to the clinic.  I was diagnosed with strep.  My husband was so wonderful to take care of everything and let me rest.  I started feeling much better by Sunday afternoon.

~ plans for someone's first birthday party!  Titus will be one soon, we can't believe how fast the year has gone.  We are having fun making plans. The theme is books.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Denise said...

sweet blessings.