Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spring Break Thankful Thursday

It's our spring break!  We've enjoyed the week together. I love having Caleb home.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband taking off two days to spend with us on Spring Break.  I love it when he is home too!  Tuesday night I told Titus at bedtime that Daddy will have to go back to work tomorrow and I made a sad face.  Titus poked out his little lip and made the saddest little pouty face!  Then he cried!  That really got Daddy!

~ enjoying the week with my boy at home.  It was nice not to have lunches to prepare or him to have homework in the evenings.  He made me breakfast burritos that were SO good on Wednesday morning.  He made supper too this week which was also good.

~ our little 11 month old!  He is such a blessing and makes us all smile.  We are getting stuff ready for his birthday party. I am working on the invitations.  I hope they turn out like they are in my head.

~ getting new colored pencils for my adult coloring books.  I've been looking for a box of 72 colored pencils like we used at the library coloring club.  They have been out of stock everywhere! I'm excited to get to use them.  I got some roll up colors too this week from my Secret Sister so I'm looking forward to coloring.

~ going to see my sister-in-law and nieces.  The cousins had fun playing together at the park. It was a pretty day and the park was very busy!

~ seeing flowers in bloom around the neighborhood and highways.  I love the dark purple of the iris I've seen.  We've noticed some bluebonnets coming out too.

There is always something for which to be thankful. It doesn't matter what kind of day you are having or what is happening in your life. I challenge you to make your own thankful list.

Have a day of blessings!
  

No comments: